|We carry the complete line of SunPumps for your water delivery needs.
Low-cost submersibles intended for pumping lower water
- Submersible Pumps (see below)
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Jet Pumps
- Triplex Piston Booster Pumps
- Retrofit Kits for Jack Pumps
- DC Pump Controllers
from shallow depths with years of trouble-free
SDS Submersible Duplex (D) Series: flow rates from 1/2 to
1-1/2 GPM with up to 230 feet of lift.
Quad (Q) Series: flow rates from 2 to
5 GPM with up to
100 feet of lift.
- Designed specifically for water
delivery in remote locations.
- Can be used to fill an open
tank or in a pressurized water
- Operates on 12 to 30 volts of
DC power from any
- Contructed of marine-grade bronze and stainless steel
- Designed to be installed below the water level in a pond, river or
cistern, or ground water well.
- SunPumps was the originator of this high-efficiency solar-powered
diaphragm type positive displacement pump in 1988.
- Easy installation, low maintenance, end-user servicable.
- The highest quality submersibles in their class.
|Solar Force Corporation
979 Main Street, Suite A
Stone Mountain, GA 30083 U.S.A.